Midway USA Foundation Endowment Matching Program
PYSA, a 501(c)(3) public charity, is a state partner of the MidwayUSA Foundation. We work closely with them to help maximize donations to your MidwayUSA Foundation Endowment account.
Thanks to the generosity of Larry & Brenda Potterfield we have $86,800 to match donations made to Team Endowment Accounts.
Send a donation to PYSA along with a Donor Form that identifies the team account to receive the funds. Donations made to PYSA are tax deductible under section 170 of the IRS Code. Make your check payable to: Pennsylvania Youth Shooting Association, 326 Vanyo Rd, Berlin, PA 15530
Funds may come from any source (team, booster organization, individual, business, etc.). Your team may also return money raised from a MidwayUSA Foundation promotional item, fulfilling your LOI commitment, through PYSA. Fundraising items are usually available for teams through MidwayUSA Foundation so please check their website for details www.midwayusafoundation.org/promotions
In order to be eligible for participation in this program the following conditions must be met:
- The youth shooting team must made up of shooters primarily residing in Pennsylvania.
- Team must be registered with PYSA. If not already registered, the team coach should register online at http://www.pysa.us/forms/team_registration.html
- Team applying must have an active Team Endowment Account with Midway USA Foundation. If not, the team coach should complete a ‘New Endowment Account Form’ at www.midwayusafoundation.org/start-your-account
- Donor must complete and return the Donor Form along with a donation made payable to PYSA.
- Any amount may be donated. Effective 7/1/2016, donations will receive a 2:1 match by PYSA. The MidwayUSA Foundation will match the team donation according to matching criteria published on its website.
Example: Team to PYSA $1,500 \
PYSA match $3,000 = Total of $6,000 to the Team’s endowment account!
MidwayUSA Foundation match $1,500 /
- This incentive program will end November 30, 2016 or when our matching funds have been exhausted.